Scott Data Center is located in the heart of Omaha, Nebraska. This location offers our clients several distinct advantages.
Affordable Midwest Pricing
Our Midwest location offers a number of financial benefits:
- Income tax credits via State of Nebraska programs
- Sales tax refunds via State of Nebraska programs
- Power costs among the lowest in the country
Protection from Natural Disasters
Nebraska is virtually immune to natural disasters.
- Hurricanes are never a threat, and earthquakes are quite rare.
- Nebraska does occasionally see a tornado, but activity in the city of Omaha is uncommon.
- With the major floods of 2011 and 2019 Scott Data Center was not impacted and provided data center and office space to entities directly affected companies during both events.
- Nevertheless, Scott Data Center is designed to withstand all of these natural disasters.
Scott Data Center resides in Aksarben Village, a mixed-use development, offering access to a wealth of talent and innovation.
- Our neighbors include First Data Resources, the University of Nebraska’s Peter Kiewit Institute, University of Nebraska Omaha College of Business, and a variety of retail and service providers.
- Proximity to the Kiewit Institute provides ready access to a talented labor pool featuring the brightest and most cutting-edge minds in the fields of engineering and information technology.
- Located approximately 1.6 miles from I-80, Scott Data Center is only a short drive from a major United States interstate.
See for Yourself
See for yourself how we provide unstoppable ways to move forward.
Contact us today to learn more or schedule a tour.