We know not everyone loves the technical details the way we do. But if you're like us, we've got everything you're looking for right here.
As you dig into the details, feel free to contact us with questions at any time; we'll dig right in with you, 402-505-7800 or email@example.com.
- Utility: Omaha Public Power District
- Utility Capacity: Two medium voltage utility feeds. Medium voltage distributed through ring bus fully redundant configuration.
- Critical Power Capacity: Up to 9,000 kW of critical load capability in a fully redundant, isolated 2N UPS configuration delivered through eight (8) independent AB 2500 KVA buses.
- UPS Storage Systems: Battery DC energy storage system arranged in an N+1 battery string per UPS module.
- Redundancy: All UPSs are double conversion units paralleled for capacity, a single STS 1+N configuration and wrap around maintenance bypass to allow UPS services without cutting power to A or B side of critical load.
- Energy Power: Up to eight (8) 2250 kW Medium Voltage Diesel Generators in an N+1 configuration. Units housed indoors for protection with physical separation between units and switchgear.
- Fuel Storage: 24+ hours of fuel in multiple tanks to prevent fuel spoilage. Onsite refueling capable while running.
- Cooling: Precision cooling floor-mounted chiller water air conditioning units provide N+1 cooling to each suite.
- Redundancy: Chilled water supplied through diverse and redundant loops from an N+1 configured central plant with multiple 1,250-ton water cooled chillers.
- Air Handling: CO2 monitored variable airflow provides ventilation and pressurization air.
- Humidification: Armstrong Humidification System.
- Backup Water System: Independent well for condenser make up water for cooling towers.
- Leak Detection: Rope style leak detection under raised floor.
Floor System / Floor Loading
- Raised Floor: 20” Tate ConCore 2500 Access Floor System.
- Floor Load: 2,500 lbs/tile.
- Subfloor Load: Depressed slab on grade.
Fire / Access Control
- Fire Suppression: VESDA smoke detection with double interlocked pre-action dry pipe water suppression. Tenant option to add gas suppression if desired.
- Access: Lenel Encrypted Smart Card Access Control System.
- Surveillance: IP video recording system with megapixel cameras.
- The campus and facility are accessible to approved campus tenants.
- Loading dock with dock lever and staging area.
- All facilities elevated above the 100-year flood plain.
- Private workspace and relaxation areas with access to shower facilities.
- Fiber Access - Four diverse concrete encased fiber entry vaults.
See for Yourself
To get the full story on how we provide unstoppable data protection, contact us today to learn more or schedule a tour.
402-505-7800 | firstname.lastname@example.org